Membership dues provide the benefits and services offered by the Parents Association, including dedicated staff support for parents, publication design, printing, and postage as well as additional programming for students and parents.
UT Undergraduate Career Membership—$125
- Valid until your student graduates from UT
- Career Members have access to all benefits of membership as well as:
The Career Member Benefits Package
- Increased Efficiency of Membership: Career Members are members of the Parents Association for as long as their primary student is enrolled at UT. No need to worry about renewing your membership annually. Career Membership costs $2.60/month; Annual Membership costs $3.33/month.
- Priority Registration for Events: You have the opportunity to register early for Family Weekend events. This will ensure you get the best athletics tickets in the Family Weekend section.
- Campus Discounts: Enjoy discounts on Cultural Attractions Committee events and Clarence Brown Theatre performances.
- Let Us Arrange Your Parking on Campus: Have the Parents Association arrange your visitor parking on campus. With five business days notice, we’ll gladly arrange to have your visitor parking permit waiting for you when you arrive.
Annual Membership—$40 per year per family
- Expires May 31, 2017, and is renewable each year
- Annual Members have access to all benefits of membership, including publications, the Parent Helpline, hotel information, and more!
The Legacy Membership is a unique category that gives parents the opportunity to maintain a long-term relationship with the university and the Parents Association. This membership is $500, with $250 dedicated to lifetime membership dues and $250 credited as a gift to the Parents & Families Fund. This membership is great for parents with multiple UT students! Call our office at 865-974-4546 for more information on Legacy Membership.
Graduate Annual Membership—$30
Membership is open to parents of UT Knoxville graduate students as well. Call our office at 865-974-4546 for more information.
Annual members or members with more than one UT student can renew their membership with an additional Annual Membership or convert to a Career Membership anytime.
Conversion—$85: Annual members have the option to convert their membership to a Career Membership for $85. Career members do not have to worry about renewing each year and have access to the Career Member Benefits package. Call our office at 865-974-4546 to renew or convert your membership anytime.
Update Your Member Information
We depend on you to let us know us about changes to your contact information (e-mail and mailing address, etc.). Our office sends electronic and print publications to members throughout the year. Don’t miss this timely and important information. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 865-974-4546 to let us know if your contact information changes.