Family Weekend is a two-step process (Step 1: Purchasing Family Weekend Passes for each member of your family; Step 2: Purchasing football tickets). You will complete the above steps in two separate transactions and receive two payment receipts. Payment may be made with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover only.
The final screen of the Family Weekend registration system (Step 1) will provide a link and code to purchase football tickets (Step 2) in the Family Weekend section. The number of football tickets that your family purchases cannot exceed the total number of Family Weekend Passes purchased. (For example: If you plan to purchase 4 football tickets, you must purchase 4 Family Weekend Passes.) This is to ensure only Parents Association members and their guests are able to sit in the Family Weekend section of Neyland Stadium.
If your student plans to sit with you at the game, you will need to check “I will purchase a football ticket for this student” in the Family Weekend Registration system. See below for more information on football tickets.
Prior to online registration, please determine the following:
- Who will attend Family Weekend.
- Who will attend the football game.
- If your UT student will sit with you at the football game.
Family Weekend Pass (Required for all attendees)
Regular registration (beginning July 19)
- $35 per parent or adult guest (13 and above)
- $20 per UT student or child guest (6 -12)
- Free for children 5 years and under. After registering all other guests, please give us a call at (865) 974-4546 to register these participants. If you plan to attend the football game, please note that you will need to purchase a football ticket for any children ages 5 years and under
Each Family Weekend Pass includes:
- Admission to the Friday evening programming
- Admission to the Family Weekend Big Orange Tailgate & Silent Auction in Circle Park (includes meal and entertainment)
- Family Weekend T-shirt, giveaways, and other UT memorabilia
Parent/Guest Football Tickets
- $45 per ticket (sections G, H, I, and Z15) for the lower level
- $30 per ticket (sections GG & HH) for the upper level
UT Student Football Tickets
Your UT student can sit with you at the football game. Click here for more information.
- $10 per ticket (UT student tickets will be confirmed for validity)